I can’t wait until I can post the complete entry for Lee’s Catfish. This is definitely my kind of place and potentially the prototype for my kind of place! I had lunch there today with Hooman and Hal. I have been eating here for many years and simply love it. Here is a picture from the outside.
Hopefully I can complete this post by early next week at the latest.
- Segovia Toronto ON
- Biryani House Toronto, ON
- Suma Veggie Cafe Richardson, TX
- Joe’s Italian Bistro Allen, TX
- Taqueria El Fuego Richardson, Texas
- Bangkok City Plano, TX
- Lee’s Catfish Richardson, TX – teaser
- Ramsi’s Cafe on the World Louisville, KY
- Dining Hall in Buddhist Temple in Richardson, TX
- Roti Mediterranean in Arlington Heights IL